Connect with God in the way that works for you
Sundays at RUMC
RUMC’s number one goal is to provide a warm, welcoming worship experience where anyone and everyone can find connection, express their faith, and experience God’s love. We offer a variety of services, each with their own unique feel and style.
SANCTUARY — 9 A.M.
- A multi-generational and family-friendly experience
- Familiar and wide-ranging musical favorites with contemporary style
- A place for community and worship
SANCTUARY — 11:15 A.M.
- A traditional and timeless worship service
- Choir and ensemble-led hymns
- A place to encounter the long-established church
Kids on Sundays
Children are always welcome at worship services! But we do encourage you to check out our Roswell Kids children’s ministry, which offers loving, age-appropriate programming for children ages birth through 5th grade.
All the answers to those little questions you might have before joining us for worship. Click the button to learn more about COVID-19 safety protocols.
What to Wear
Our 9 a.m. Sanctuary & 11:15 a.m. Chapel Rowell services are designed to be comfortable and casual. Wear what makes you feel best! The 11:15 a.m. Sanctuary Service offers a more traditional feel, so while there are no attire “rules,” the business casual look is common. Masks are required, and be prepared to have your temperature taken upon arrival.
Where to Park
We have lots of on-campus parking! Check out the map below for campus and parking directions. We also offer:
- Curbside drop-off under covered porticos
- Parking Lot Passenger Carts
- Street Parking
- Parking Shuttles (details below)
Location & Parking Map
Shuttle Drop-off/Pick-up Spots
- The Chapel building, main entrance
- Scout Hut – Drop off for the Dodson Youth Center, Fellowship Hall, Dining Room
- The Sanctuary building, north entrance