45 Zone – A ministry for fourth and fifth graders
45 Zone is a ministry for fourth and fifth graders. We participate in fellowship building and service opportunities where we learn to practically apply our faith in everyday activities. We have special events once a month on Sunday afternoons.
All 4th and 5th graders – watch this page for the schedule of activities in 45 Zone. We have a lot of fun things planned!
For more information, please contact Lorin Tate, email@example.com, 770-261-1701.
– Fall 2019 –
Save the dates for our fall 45 Zone events.
- August 10 – Second Saturday Service
- September 13-15 – Fall Retreat at Camp Glisson
- October 6 – Oakland Cemetery
- November 3 – Mini Golf
– November 3 –
We will be going to the Fringe to play mini golf.
- Date: Sunday, November 3
- Time: 12-3 p.m.
- Check-in/out: Trinity Cafe
- Lunch is provided.
- Cost: $20
- Chaperones: We will need chaperones and bus drivers. Please let Lorin, firstname.lastname@example.org, know if you’re able to chaperone.