Youth & Children
Save these dates for Roswell Kids Events:
- March 24 – Easter Egg Hunt: You don’t want to miss RUMC’s Annual Easter Egg Hunt! Join us from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. for Egg Hunts, inflatables, games, and fun!
- April 15 – 45 Zone: Last 45 Zone of the year! We will head to Main Event for pizza, bowling, and laser tag from 12-3 p.m. Cost: $25 (includes lunch.) Register at rumc.com/45zone
- April 27 – Parent Date Night: An opportunity for parents to enjoy an evening out while the Roswell Kids Nursery Staff care for their children. Cost: $10 per child. Registration begins Monday, March 26, at noon. rumc.com/parent-date-night
- June 18-21 – VBS 2018 “Divin’ In: There’s Somethin’ in the Water!” Click here to register.
- July 16 – 19 – Mission Camp: for rising first – fifth graders. Registration will open on March 4. Click here to register.
Summer Camps and Events for Kids: Start scheduling your summer events and camps for your kids today. Go to rumc.com/rksummer for details.
Annual Music and Drama Camp – July 9-13 for rising first-sixth graders. This annual worship arts camp is a great opportunity for children to explore their musical gifts, have fun, and make new friends. This year’s performance will be “It’s Cool in the Furnace.” $50. Information/Registration: Lisa Stover, firstname.lastname@example.org or 770.261.1719 or rumc.com/mdc
Summer Parents’ Morning Out and Preschool Camps – Registration is now open for children ages 3 months to 4 years old. Summer PMO and Camps will run from June 5- Aug. 3, with the exception of VBS week (June 18-21) and July 4th week. Information/Registration: Danna Coffey, email@example.com or 770.261.1714 or visit rumc.com/pmo
SACS-Accredited Roswell United Methodist Church Preschool and Kindergarten (RUMCK) is still accepting registrations for the 2017-18 school year for the 18-24-month and 24-30-month classes. Information: rumc.com/RUMCK
Roswell Student Ministries:
Youth Ministry: Middle school and high school students meet at the Dodson Center Sundays at 11 a.m.
Save the dates for these upcoming Roswell Student Ministry Events:
- March 30 – Student-led Good Friday Service: at noon in the Chapel
- April 1-8 – Spring Break: We will be doing a series of events during the week of spring break including a movie night on the Commons, playing k-war, bubble balls, our favorite youth group games, and rafting. Register for our Friday all-day rafting trip at roswellstudentministry.com Rafting Cost: $40
- May 29 – 31 – Camp Extreme: For rising sixth graders. Information/Registration: Jason Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org or 770.261.1774 or visit rumc.com/campextreme.
- June 5 – 15: Student Ministries Trip to Kenya: We still have space available on our student ministries summer mission trip to Kenya. Information/Registration: Ayrin Petersen at email@example.com or 770.261.1716 or visit rumc.com/rsmkenya.
- June 24 – 29 – Hurricane Relief Mission Trip: For sixth-twelfth graders. Information/Registration: Jason Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org or 770.261.1774 or visit rumc.com/rsmlocalmission.
- July 17 – 20 – Middle School Camp: For sixth – twelfth graders. Information/Registration: Jason Scott, email@example.com or 770.261.1774 or visit rumc.com/mscamp.