Youth & Children
Save these dates for Roswell Kids Events:
- March 24 – Easter Egg Hunt: You don’t want to miss RUMC’s Annual Easter Egg Hunt! Join us from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. for Egg Hunts, inflatables, games, and fun!
- June 18-21 – VBS 2018 “Divin’ In: There’s Somethin’ in the Water!”
- July 16 – 19 – Mission Camp: for rising first – fifth graders. Registration will open on March 4.
2018 Season of Worship Arts on Wednesdays (WOW) has begun! WOW is for children ages three-fifth grade and focuses on singing, learning about musical instruments, drama, and movement. Information: Lisa Stover, firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Parents’ Morning Out and Preschool Camps – Registration is now open for children ages 3 months to 4 years old. Summer PMO and Camps will run from June 5- Aug. 3, with the exception of VBS week (June 18-21) and July 4th week. Information/Registration: Danna Coffey, email@example.com or 770.261.1714 or visit rumc.com/pmo
SACS-Accredited Roswell United Methodist Church Preschool and Kindergarten (RUMCK) is still accepting registrations for the 2017-18 school year for the 18-24-month and 24-30-month classes. Information: rumc.com/RUMCK
Roswell Student Ministries:
Youth Ministry: Middle school and high school students meet at the Dodson Center Sundays at 11 a.m.
Save the dates for these upcoming Roswell Student Ministry Events:
- Feb. 18 – The WAY and Outloud Youth Choirs Homecoming Concert. Come welcome our talented middle and high school students home from their tour at 7 p.m. in the RUMC Chapel. See and hear the stories, songs, drama, and videos from their weekend mission tour to Tennessee. There will be a cookie reception afterwards in the parlor.
- March 3 – Seven Bridges Service Project: High school students please join us from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. to serve the homeless population in Atlanta. Middle school students are welcome to join us with a parent. Information: Cayla Franzman, firstname.lastname@example.org or 770.261.1755
- May 29 – 31 – Camp Extreme: For rising sixth graders. Information/Registration: Jason Scott, email@example.com or 770.261.1774 or visit rumc.com/campextreme.
- June 5 – 15: Student Ministries Trip to Kenya: We still have space available on our student ministries summer mission trip to Kenya. Information/Registration: Ayrin Petersen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770.261.1716 or visit rumc.com/rsmkenya.
- June 24 – 29 – Hurricane Relief Mission Trip: For sixth-twelfth graders. Information/Registration: Jason Scott, email@example.com or 770.261.1774 or visit rumc.com/rsmlocalmission.
- July 17 – 20 – Middle School Camp: For sixth – twelfth graders. Information/Registration: Jason Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org or 770.261.1774 or visit rumc.com/mscamp.