Connect with God in the way that works for you
Sundays at RUMC
RUMC’s number one goal is to provide a warm, welcoming worship experience where anyone and everyone can find connection, express their faith, and experience God’s love. We offer a variety of services, each with their own unique feel and style.
SANCTUARY — 9 A.M.
- A multi-generational and family-friendly experience
- Familiar and wide-ranging musical favorites with contemporary style
- A place for community and worship
SANCTUARY — 11:15 A.M.
- A traditional and timeless worship service
- Choir and ensemble-led hymns
- A place to encounter the long-established church
Kids on Sundays
Children are encouraged to join their parents at our worship services! RUMC Kids children’s ministry offers loving, age-appropriate programming for children ages birth through 5th grade in our Sunday School classes that meet at 10 a.m.
What to Wear
Our 9 a.m. Sanctuary & 11:15 a.m. Chapel Rowell services are designed to be comfortable and casual. Wear what makes you feel best! The 11:15 a.m. Sanctuary Service offers a more traditional feel, so while there are no attire “rules,” the business casual look is common.
Where to Park
We have lots of on-campus parking! Check out the map below for campus and parking directions. We also offer:
- Curbside drop-off under covered porticos
- Parking Lot Passenger Carts
- Street Parking