Connect with God in the way that works for you
Sundays at RUMC
RUMC’s number one goal is to provide a warm, welcoming worship experience where anyone and everyone can find connection, express their faith, and experience God’s love. We offer a variety of services, each with their own unique feel and style.
SANCTUARY — 9 A.M.
- A multi-generational and family-friendly experience
- Familiar and wide-ranging musical favorites with contemporary style
- A place for community and worship
SANCTUARY — 11:15 A.M.
- A traditional and timeless worship service
- Choir and ensemble-led hymns
- A place to encounter the long-established church
Kids on Sundays
Children are encouraged to join their parents at our worship services! RUMC Kids children’s ministry offers loving, age-appropriate programming for children ages birth through 5th grade in our Sunday School classes that meet at 10 a.m.
All the answers to those little questions you might have before joining us for worship. Click the button to learn more about COVID-19 safety protocols.
What to Wear
Our 9 a.m. Sanctuary & 11:15 a.m. Chapel Rowell services are designed to be comfortable and casual. Wear what makes you feel best! The 11:15 a.m. Sanctuary Service offers a more traditional feel, so while there are no attire “rules,” the business casual look is common.
Where to Park
We have lots of on-campus parking! Check out the map below for campus and parking directions. We also offer:
- Curbside drop-off under covered porticos
- Parking Lot Passenger Carts
- Street Parking
- Parking Shuttles (details below)
Location & Parking Map
Complimentary shuttles are available on Sunday mornings from City Hall and the Wells Fargo bank parking lots from 10:30 a.m to 12:30 p.m. Look for the RUMC/Chapel Roswell parking signs.
Shuttle Drop-off/Pick-up Spots
- The Chapel building, main entrance
- Scout Hut – Drop off for the Dodson Youth Center, Fellowship Hall, Dining Room
- The Sanctuary building, north entrance
Can’t make it this Sunday? Join us via Live Stream or visit our Sermon Library to hear past services!