share your gifts
Submit your work
The Sights and Sounds of Christmas
Oh! the lights and trees, the manger and stars
Snowflakes and holly, cookies and cards
Bells will be ringing, carolers singing
It's Christmas time, near and far.
- Exhibit Dates: November 14, 2021-January 9, 2022
- Entry Deadline: Thursday, October 14, 2021
- Response to Entrants: By Thursday, October 28, 2021
- Delivery of Accepted Works: Thursday, November 11, 2021, between 10 and 11 a.m.
- Exhibit Opens to the Public: Sunday, November 14, 2021
- Current Gallery Hours: Sunday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (subject to change.)
- Opening Reception & Presentation: Sunday, June 20, 2021
- End of Show: Sunday, January 9, 2022
- Pick Up Work: Monday, January 10, 2022, 10 a.m.-12 noon.
- You may submit up to three entries.
- Prints or giclées are not acceptable entries.
- Work(s) submitted must reflect the theme of the show.
- Any medium will be considered.
- Hanging work must be no more than 3″ deep, the maximum size of 48″ in any direction, including frame.
- Free-standing works must be no more than 14.5″ wide x 13″ deep by 27″ high for glass encasement.
- All accepted hanging pieces must have (1) hanging hardware and wire installed and (2) a set of screw eyes installed on the back of the frame, 2″ from the top on both sides to facilitate proper presentation. A label with artist's name, phone number, the title of work, medium, dimensions, and price must be attached to the back of accepted works.
- Gallery-wrapped canvas must not show staples.
- Metal frames are acceptable.
- Substitutions are not allowed for accepted work.
- Art must remain until the show ends on January 9, 2022.
- Works that are sold will be labeled as such.