share your gifts
Submit your work
We invite you to be a part of our fourth annual awarded competition, “Doors” opening on June 20, 2021. Deadline for entries is May 20, 2021. Use the form below to submit your work. (If you prefer, you may submit via hard copy by downloading the PDF HERE.)
Best of Show - $200
First Place - $150
Second Place - $100
Third Place - $75
They open up to a new job, a new interest, a new adventure and to new possibilities.
They close to the past, a bad situation, a poor relationship and provide protection, privacy, and peace.
An open door is an invitation, a greeting card for your home displaying windows, color, hardware, style.
A word that is referenced in 68 Bible verses.
We look forward to seeing your interpretations of Doors.
- Exhibit Dates: June 20 - August 29, 2021
- Entry Deadline: Thursday, May 20, 2021
- Response to Entrants: By Thursday, June 3, 2021
- Delivery of Accepted Works: Thursday, June 17, 2021 10 am – 12 noon
- Shipped works must be received by Monday, June 14, 2021. Artists must include a prepaid return shipping label for work to be returned.
- Final Judging: Thursday, June 17, 2021
- Opening Reception & Presentation: Sunday, June 20, 2021
- End of Show: Sunday, August 29, 2021
- Pick Up Work: Monday, August 30, 2021, 10am – 12 noon
- All two- and three- dimensional art mediums will be considered.
- No student work.
- Participants must be 18 years and older to enter.
- $25 (nonrefundable) entry fee.
- Maximum of three entries.
- Your work (originals only) must have been completed within the last three years.
- Appropriate content for a church setting.
- 2-D: 48" maximum in any direction, including frame
- 3-D: no larger than 14.5" wide, 27" high, 13" deep, for glass encasement.
- Properly framed, ready for hanging, hardware and wire attached, stabilizing screw eyes or horseshoe staples 2” from the top of frame *
- Finished edges of gallery-wrapped canvases with no exposed staples, two-to-three inches deep
- Remain in the gallery until the exhibit has officially ended