Named for the year our church forefathers established a Methodist church in Roswell, Georgia, The 1836 Registry recognizes and honors those who have chosen to make a legacy gift to Roswell United Methodist Church through The Roswell United Methodist Church Foundation, Inc. Legacy gifts make a difference in perpetuity to the life and work of Roswell United Methodist Church because they establish new endowments or contribute to the growth of existing endowments.
Plan a Christian Legacy
All legacy gifts to The RUMC Foundation have tax advantages. In addition to bequests, options can include:
- gifts of stocks, bonds or other securities;
- naming the Foundation as a beneficiary of a retirement asset or life insurance policy;
- donating inherited assets;
- establishing a charitable gift annuity, charitable remainder or lead trusts.
Participation in The 1836 Registry:
- Creates a Christian legacy at Roswell United Methodist Church that will benefit the church’s work in this world in perpetuity.
- Leaves a record of your wishes for the use of your perpetual gift – you decide which of your ministry passions to fund and/or how you would like to honor the memory or life of a loved one.
- Adds your name or a loved one’s name to the roster of The 1836 Registry which will be published from time to time, if desired.
- Provides you with a Registry pin that will serve as an outward and visible sign of your Christian stewardship, long-term commitment to the church and leadership example.
- Includes you in The Registry recognition and appreciation special events.
All are welcome to participate in The 1836 Registry. Simply let the Foundation know of your intent to leave a legacy gift from your estate to the Foundation.
For more details, contact email@example.com or 770.261.1736.