RUMC is home to approximately 30 weekly, 12-step meetings in the Counseling Center (Building “C”). The groups listed below are peer led and open to everyone. These groups offer a helping hand to individuals, friends and families who are looking for help. A printable list of 12-step groups can be obtained by clicking 12-step-groups.
|Meeting Name||Meeting Date/Location||Contact Information|
|Wednesday 7-8 p.m. in C302 (men)|
Mon-Fri, 7-8 a.m. in C101
Sat, 8-9 a.m. in C101 (Beginner’s AA) - open
Sat, 10-11 a.m. in C101 (men)
Sun, 8-9am in C201(AA meditation) (mixed)
|Women's AA |
|Mon. – Fri|
10 – 11 a.m.
|Adult Children of Alcoholics||Wednesday|
Noon - 1:45 p.m.
(Families of Alcoholics)
|Thursday, Noon – 1 p.m. in C101|
Saturday, 11:30 am - 1:30 in C101
|CMA (Crystal Meth)||Monday|
|CPA (Chronic Pain)||Saturday|
10:00am - 11:00pm
|Sun, Tues, Fri & Sat|
7 - 8:00 p.m. in C101
7-8 p.m. in C302
|Mon & Wed (men), 7:30 - 9:00 pm in C302|
Tuesday (women) 7:30 - 9:00 p.m.
(Families of Sexaholics)
7:30 - 9:00 p.m.
|SLAA (Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous)||Sunday & Thursday, 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. in C201||Aubry
In addition to the 12-step-groups that are held at Roswell United Methodist Church, we also host several other groups to offer support and comfort to people in our community.
- GriefShare –A 13-week Christian-based grief recovery support group for those who have lost a loved one to death. For more information, contact Jennie Martin, email@example.com or 770.261.1781
- DivorceCare –A 13-week Christian-based support group for those who are going through separation or divorce. For more information, contact Jennie Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org or 770.261.1781
- Parkinson’s Support – Support and information for those dealing with Parkinson’s and their family members 2nd Sundays, 4 p.m. in the Sanctuary building, room 251. Robin Cleveland, 770.634.8033
- Survivors of Suicide – For meeting time/location, contact Mary Ann at 770.998.6659.
- Caregiver’s Support – Support for those caring for loved ones with Alzheimer’s or Dementia–Second Wednesday of each month at 10:00 a.m. in B239 in the Chapel Building. Find support. Learn useful tips. And identify helpful resources. For more information contact Mary Stokes, email@example.com, 770.261.1741.
For more information, contact