Your GriefShare group is designed to aid in your healing along the journey of grief from the deep hurt and loss of someone close to you. The Christ-centered, scripture based GriefShare course includes three key elements that work together to guide your healing process: a DVD seminar featuring issues related to grieving the death of a loved one, a group discussion regarding what you’ve just seen on the DVD, and a workbook based personal study. In order to be prepared with seating and class materials, registration is required for new and returning participants.
- Length of program – 13 weeks
- When – Tuesdays, beginning Sept. 12 – Dec. 5, 2017
- Time – 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Where – Sanctuary building, room 250-252
- Fee – Cost of workbook $15.00
- Lay Leaders – Paula Pope, Christi Howard, Doug Church
- Scholarship – applications are available