Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University is a nine-week, life-changing program that empowers and teaches you how to make the right money decisions to achieve your financial goals and experience a total money makeover. Each lesson is taught via video by the entertaining financial expert, Dave Ramsey, followed by a small group discussion. The “member kit” is required for participation in the course; the kit includes a workbook, all nine lessons on MP3 disc, envelope system, Financial Peace book, and budgeting forms. A couple can share one membership kit.
- Day – Sundays
- Date – June 4 – August 13, 2017
- Note – the class will not meet June 18 and July 2
- Time – 6-8 p.m.
- Number of Sessions – 9
- Fee – $93 for the required participation kit if buying from RUMC
- Where – Room 250/252, Sanctuary Building
- Lay Leaders – Pam Sligar and Jack Kreger
- Childcare for children 6 months – 10 years/registration required through De Lee Udelson; registration closes June 1.