Divorce Care is committed to biblical, Christ-centered teaching in leading people deeply hurt by divorce to develop a hope for the future and begin a healing journey. Each Divorce Care session centers around three parts: a DVD seminar on an issue related to separation and divorce, a group discussion, and a workbook based personal study. This class is open to the community, everyone is welcome!
- Length of program – 13 weeks
- When – Tuesdays
- Date – Sept. 12 – Dec. 5
- Time – 6:15 – 8:15 p.m.
- Where – Sanctuary (A) building, room 251
- Fee – cost of workbook $15.00
- Lay Leaders – Sandra Nauman, Athena Perkins
- Scholarships – applications available
Click here to register