Divorce Care is committed to biblical, Christ-centered teaching in leading people deeply hurt by divorce to develop a hope for the future and begin a healing journey. Each Divorce Care session centers around three parts: a DVD seminar on an issue related to separation and divorce, a group discussion, and a workbook based personal study. This class is open to the community, everyone is welcome! It is not to late to join, due to weather conditions causing the cancellation of class last week, we will present lesson 2 on Sept. 19. Please join us!
- Length of program – 13 weeks
- When – Tuesdays
- Date – Sept. 5 – Dec. 12 (Class will not meet Oct. 31)
- Time – 6:15 – 8:15 p.m.
- Where – Sanctuary (A) building, room 251
- Fee – cost of workbook $15.00
- Lay Leaders – Sandra Nauman, Athena Perkins
- Scholarships – contact Jennie Martin, information below.