ROSWELL UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
814 Mimosa Boulevard
Roswell, Georgia 30075
We are a church with over 7,000 members, one of the largest in the United Methodist North Georgia Conference. We have a staff of over 90, including seven clergy, all lead by Reverend Dr. Tom Davis. Click here to hear a Welcome Message from Dr. Davis.
We were founded in 1836 and located in a log cabin at the Roswell Cemetery site. Outgrowing that, the church moved to what is now the Masonic Hall, next to the fire station on Highway 9. The current Chapel building was built in 1921, but was essentially rebuilt two times when damaged by fires. For a full history of our church, click here.
The Sancturary building also houses our Worship Arts department, choir and music facilities, Charis Art Gallery, RUMCK preschool, Parents Morning Out (PMO), and numerous meeting rooms for Sunday School classes and groups. Michael O'Neal Singers are also based and perform here.