Roswell United Methodist Church
GUIDELINE for TWO DIMENSIONAL AND THREE DIMENSIONAL HANGING ENTRIES
Through Charis Gallery, we share another worshipful expression of our faith. We strive to glorify God, encourage the believer, and reach the seeker through art that is done with excellence and stimulates thoughtful reflections on our Creator God.
Faith-inspired art is not limited! We encourage creativity in a wide variety of styles: contemporary, realistic, impressionistic, abstract, etc.
1. All work must be original.
2. All work must depict the theme of the exhibit.
3. Work must not contain content deemed inappropriate for a church setting.
4. All work should represent excellence.
5. Art work may be created specifically for this exhibit or may be any piece completed within the last three years.
6. All art must be properly framed or on gallery-wrapped canvas with no exposed staples. Art must be ready to hang (hardwire with wire attached). Additionally, work must include screw eyes 2” from the top on each side and a label containing artist’s name, phone number, title of work, medium, and dimensions and price. Please see diagram below.
7. The Charis Gallery Committee reserves the right to make the final selection of works to be exhibited.
8. No artist's business card will be shown in the gallery.
9. Art work must not be removed prior to the closing date of the exhibition.
10. Charis Gallery is a ministry and therefore does not handle sales but makes available artists’ names and phone numbers. In the event of a sale, a donation to Charis Gallery will be greatly appreciated (suggested 30%).
If you have questions, please email email@example.com. Telephone 770.594.0512
Powered by IntelliSite. Created by Elexio.