Welcome to Online Giving
Most of us are paying bills and conducting commerce online more than ever before, and RUMC is pleased to offer online giving. RUMC is able to accept online contributions via ACH (electronic check) or credit card (VISA or MasterCard).
Do you use bill pay/auto-pay? Then why not consider the Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) option as a convenient and reliable way to fulfill your financial commitment to RUMC. EFT is also the most cost efficient method of giving. Check it out today at www.rumc.com/EFT.
The following is some useful information for establishing online giving to fulfill your financial commitment to your church:
Start Online Giving
- If you did not get a password or you lost your password, please click here.
- You may keep the password assigned to you from Shelby Webview or create your own by clicking on the personal profile tab.
- You have the option of setting up a recurring payment or a one time gift. Contributions can be made via ACH (electronic check) or credit card (VISA or MasterCard).
- During each step of the process, you will be given the opportunity to cancel.
- Please print a copy of your transaction for your records.
- Contribution History can be viewed and printed for tax purposes by accessing the Contribution History bar. You must be logged in under the Head of Household name to view contribution history.
To make a contribution, simply click on the “Start” button below, and follow the easy step-by-step instructions. If you have any questions, please contact Norma Taylor at 770-261-1712 or email@example.com.