Our local partners or “Jerusalem” include the below listed agencies. We serve our community through ministry to the homeless, hungry and working poor, vulnerable children, those without jobs, and those with special needs.
- Action Ministries – Atlanta, GA – Hunger relief programs help people shed the burden of searching for their next meal.
- Atlanta Day Shelter for Women and Children – Atlanta, GA – Easing the burden of homelessness for women and children.
- Child Development Association (CDA) – Roswell, GA – Affordable daycare for the working poor.
- *The Drake House – Roswell, GA – Provides short term crisis housing and assistance to homelessness for women and their children.
- enAble of Georgia – Roswell, GA – Empowers developmentally disabled adults to find the home, work community, and meaning of life they desire.
- *Family Promise of North Fulton/Dekalb* – RUMC – works with homeless families to help them work towards lasting independence. Families rotate being guests of local churches on a weekly basis. Congregations host for one week each quarter.
- Foster Care Support Foundation – Roswell, GA – Provides services including free clothing, toys and safe infant equipment for children in foster care in Georgia.
- *Habitat for Humanity – North Fulton – A non-profit ecumenical Christian Housing Ministry that partners with people in need of affordable housing.
- *Homestretch – Roswell, GA – Assists local homeless families to return to self-sufficiency.
- Murphy-Harpst Children’s Centers – Cedartown, GA – Serving emotionally and/or behaviorally disturbed children ages 6-17.
- MUST Ministries – Marietta, GA – Provides food, clothing, financial aid, education, and employment assistance to families and individuals in crisis. Sponsors a Summer Lunch program, serving lunches to children each day in Cobb, Cherokee, Douglass, Gwinnett, and N. Fulton totaling nearly 180,000 lunches per summer.
- *North Fulton Community Charities (NFCC) – Roswell, GA – Assists families with rent, utilities, transportation, food, clothing, medicine and other basic needs.
- WellSpring Living – Assists sex trafficking victims and the vulnerable in developing the courage to move forward and the confidence to succeed.
*We have a number of non-profit agencies in our area that exist to assist families in crisis. Combined they provide North Fulton families a Continuum of Care. – See this diagram to understand the flow of services provided: CoC Diagram.
To learn how the Continuum of Care serves our neighbors, please click here to watch this video.