OPEN JOBS AT ROSWELL UMC
We would love to have you as part of our family!
To see a full job description of each position,
please click the job title on the left-hand side.
Exempt, Full-time (40 hours), hourly position with benefits
General Description: Serve as the point person for Children’s and Family administrative duties, including registrations, regular communication with families and volunteers, and the development of data-based growth strategies to leverage relationships with volunteers, staff, parents, and the Roswell community.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and provide streamlined systems for communication, internal calendaring/space requests, registrations, and general administrative support for Children’s and Family Ministries.
- Weekly data mining, as related to all children and families who come on campus for preschool, worship, Scouts, special events, and/or at community events where RUMC has a presence. Use this weekly data to develop strategies to build and strengthen relationships with children and families and to grow faith/relationships with Jesus.
- Provide individual assistance and consultation to visitors and members as they identify their gifts and passions for serving with children. Guide and refer volunteers to the appropriate training/screening requirements and ministry opportunities consistent with their time and talents, so they may find their place to serve in Children’s and Family Ministry.
- Serve as team liaison and work closely with the Stewardship Committee to develop a strategy based upon the children and families maintained in the database and implement the annual church-wide stewardship commitment campaign with children.
- Offer strategic planning and technical assistance to Children’s and Family Ministry staff and volunteers as needed (special events, Vacation Bible School, etc.).
- Provide budgetary oversite for planning, spending, and related accounting/stewardship of funds as related to Children's and Family Ministry. Work with team members to submit necessary transactional paperwork in a timely manner.
- Attend and participate in full staff and team meetings as scheduled
- Sunday hours required.