Your GriefShare group is designed to aid in your healing along the journey of grief from the deep hurt and loss of someone close to you. The Christ-centered, scripture based GriefShare course includes three key elements that work together to guide your healing process: a DVD seminar featuring issues related to grieving the death of a loved one, a group discussion regarding what you’ve just seen on the DVD, and a workbook based personal study. This class is open to the public, everyone is welcome.
- Length of program – 13 weeks
- When – Tuesdays, beginning Jan. 16 – Apr. 17, 2018
- Time – 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Where – Sanctuary (A) building, room 250-252
- Fee – Cost of workbook $15.00
- Lay Leaders – Christi Howard, Jackie Hubbard, Doug Church
- Scholarship – contact Jennie Martin, information listed below.
If you need additional information please contact: Jennie Martin, 770.261.1781 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed course information: www.griefshare.org