RUMC’s Annual Garage Sale Extravaganza will be held Aug. 3, 4, and 5, 2017.
Donations can be dropped off Sundays in July, 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. at the metal building next to the Scout Hut. Information: Karen Griggs, firstname.lastname@example.org or 770.261.1739. Large donation pick-up service available July 31-August 2, please contact Donna Litton, 678-358-8050 or Ann Gordon, 770-490-7900.
There is a $2.00 charge if paying by credit card.
Donations Drop-off: Fellowship Hall
- Monday, July 31: 8:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 1: 8:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 2: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
ITEMS WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
Particle Board Desks and Book Cases
Large Heavy Desks
Treadmills and Heavy Exercise Equipment
Electronics that don’t work
No Tube TV’s
- Thursday, Aug. 3: 9-7 p.m. (Early Bird Sale: $10 donation)
- Friday, Aug. 4: 8-6 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 5: 8-2 p.m.
Accepting credit cards.
Check out our Pinterest page for Upscale Garage Sale DIY Ideas here!
Proceeds benefit RUMC’s Job Networking Ministry.