Holy Week 2018
Saturday, March 24: Family Easter Event with Egg Hunt Saturday, 10 a.m. – noon. Click here for more information
Sunday, March 25: Palm Sunday
- Welcome Home | 9:30 a.m. contemporary service in the Sanctuary
- Traditional Worship | 11 a.m. traditional service in the Sanctuary|
- Chapel Roswell | 11 a.m. modern service in the Chapel
Thursday, March 29: Maundy Thursday
- Maundy Thursday Communion | 7 a.m. – 9 a.m. in the Chapel, Ministers serving Communion (Drop-in)
- Maundy Thursday Worship Service | 7 p.m. in the Chapel (childcare available for infants through preschool)
Friday, March 30: Good Friday
- Youth-Led Worship | Noon in the Chapel
- “Meditations on the Seven Last Words of Christ” | 7:30 p.m. in the Sanctuary (childcare available for infants through preschool)
Sunday, April 1: Easter Sunday
- Sunrise Acoustic Service | 7 a.m. in the Chapel with Rev. Kristin Heiden (breakfast following in the RUMC parlor)
- Contemporary Worship Service* | 9 a.m. in the Sanctuary with Dr. Tom Davis (breakfast following at the Sanctuary south entrance)
- Chapel Roswell Modern Worship Service* | 10 a.m. in the Chapel with Rev. Eric Lee
- Traditional Worship Service* | 11 a.m. in the Sanctuary with Dr. Tom Davis
- Chapel Roswell Modern Worship Service* | 11:30 a.m. in the Chapel with Rev. Eric Lee
- Fountain of Love Service (Spanish) 1 p.m. on The Commons
* Childcare will be provided at 9, 10, 11 and 11:30 a.m. for infants through preschool.
Shuttle Service from the City Hall and Wells Fargo parking lots will be available from 8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
You are invited to bring flowers or greenery to be part of the Flowering of the Cross at the Sanctuary south entrance.