DivorceCare is committed to biblical, Christ-centered teaching in leading people deeply hurt by divorce to develop a hope for the future and begin a healing journey. Each DivorceCare session centers around three parts: a DVD seminar on an issue related to separation and divorce, a group discussion, and a workbook based personal study. This class is open to the community, everyone is welcome!
- Length of program – 12 weeks
- When – Tuesdays
- Date – January 16 – April 3
- Time – 6:15 – 8:15 p.m.
- Where – Sanctuary (A) building, room 251
- Fee – cost of workbook $15.00
- Lay Leaders – Sandra Nauman, Athena Perkins
- Scholarships – contact Jennie Martin, information below.
To register please fill out the form to your left.
If you need additional information please contact: Jennie Martin, 770.261.1781 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed class information: www.divorcecare.org