DivorceCare is committed to biblical teaching in leading people deeply hurt by divorce to develop a hope for the future and begin a healing journey. Each DivorceCare session centers around three parts, a DVD seminar on an issue related to separation and divorce, a group discussion, and a workbook-based personal study. This class is open to the community, everyone is welcome!
- Length of program – 12 weeks
- When – Tuesdays
- Duration – Sept. 11 – Dec. 4**
- Time – 6:15 – 8:15 p.m.
- Where – Sanctuary (A) building, room 251
- Fee – cost of workbook $15
- Lay Leaders – Sandra Nauman, Athena Perkins, Jan Groh
- Scholarships – yes
** Schedule skips Nov. 20 (Thanksgiving week)
To register, please complete and submit the registration form.
If you need additional information please contact: Jennie Martin 770.261.1781