Roswell United Methodist Church is sending disaster response teams to 3 area recently affected by Hurricanes Florence and Michael. If you are interested in joining a specific team area, click here.
To become qualified (badged) as an Emergency Response Team leader/member, training is required. The next training will be held at Roswell United Methodist Church, Dec. 8, 8am – 5pm, in the Dining Room. Click here to register.
If you are interested in serving in a short-term disaster recovery trip, you must fill out all the necessary forms below. For questions/concerns, contact Rev. Marion Brown, 770-261-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Liability Release (online form)
- Covenant of Godly attitudes (online form)
- Confidential Medical emergency information (online form)
If the person travelling is a minor, these forms need to be submitted if applicable.
- Parental consent for unaccompanied minor (pdf form)
- Consent of non present parent if minor is travelling with one parent (pdf form)