Dawn M Foster, Ed.S, LMFT
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist for over 20 years
- Child, Individual, Family & Group Counseling
- Specializing in Trauma Treatment and Recovery, Depression, Anxiety, Child behavior & emotional issues, Stress management, Women’s issues, Relationships, Personal Growth
- 17+ Years experience as a Registered Play Therapist/Supervisor
- Supportive, Growth oriented, evidenced-based and FIT (Feedback Informed Treatment
Office Hours by Appointment: 770.299.4482 or email: email@example.com
Dawn M Foster is the owner of Foster Empowerment Therapy, LLC and a licensed therapist in the state of Georgia, with over 20 years experience treating individuals, families and children. She is a Fellow with the American Association of Marriage & Family Therapists.
Dawn has cultivated expertise in a variety of counseling skills and approaches to be able to tailor and individualize care for the individuals and families she serves. She enjoys working with children as young as 3/4 years old, utilizing art, sandtray and play materials to help healing and change. She works collaboratively with clients and offers both growth oriented and evidence-based therapy. Dawn is a passionate proponent of FIT (Feedback Informed Therapy), a practice that gives clients an avenue for enhancing their satisfaction and results in therapy.
Dawn has her BA in theology and two graduate degrees in counseling. She has had experience working in a range of settings and roles, including Director of a two-county Child & Adolescent Center, Family Therapist with a Substance Disorder treatment program, Clinical Trainer to mental health clinicians in Georgia and Louisiana, as well as Private Practice. She lives in Roswell with her family and adopted dog and virtual therapy assistant, Jasiri.