How and where can you serve?
Whether down the street in Roswell, in downtown Atlanta, or around the globe, we are called to use our God-given, unique spiritual gifts to be stewards of God’s grace (1 Peter 4:10). Click HERE to learn about our local partner agencies.
What are Spiritual gifts?
Spiritual gifts are given by God to each individual in order to do His work throughout His kingdom. As Christians, it is a privilege to serve Him through our church as the body of Christ within our own community and beyond. We encourage you to complete your explore to find your own Spiritual Gifts by completing a Spiritual Gifts Assessment. By identifying your gifts and passions you will be able to find the opportunities to fulfill God’s purpose for your life.
Upcoming Outreach opportunities:
Global Impact Celebration: March 2-5 – Poverty and Homelessness are prevalent right here in Roswell Georgia. GIC 2017 will focus on sharing information, educating you on current issues, and sharing ways RUMC can help make an impact in real people’s lives.
You will have an opportunity to learn about some of our local mission partners and the services they offer. They will provide simulations of what it looks like to live below the poverty line and the difficulties families face in their everyday lives. Click here to see the schedule and get more information.
Opportunities On the RUMC Campus:
You can help create a positive worship experience by giving our guests and members a warm welcome and a bright smile when they arrive on our campus! We are SO blessed to offer many Sunday morning Worship and Sunday School activities that creates full parking lots and lots of people to greet. More and more people are parking at the overflow lot at City Hall. Our Transportation Ministry allows you to be the first person someone encounters in the morning, or the last person they talk to before going home. To become one of our drivers or to get more information, contact Michael Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hospitality Opportunities: With the many events we host, there are multiple opportunities to help welcome, drive, and direct our visitors. You could become a shining light to someone at one of our events by serving in one of these capacities to help us show our welcoming spirit to all who visit our campus. For more information about the positions needed and to sign up, click here or contact Julie Scott at email@example.com.
For additional opportunities to serve, contact Linda King at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spread Christ’s Love by using your gifts and talents through these ongoing ministries
- Caring Ministries Contact: De Lee Udelson, email@example.com
- Children’s Ministry (Kidz Zone) Contact: Lorin Sullivan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choirs/Music – All Ages Contact: Ann Moore, email@example.com
- Food Service (Hospitality) Contact: Julie Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Golf Cart Drivers – Sunday Morning and Special Events Contact: Julie Scott, email@example.com
- Greeters – Sunday Morning and Special Events Contact: Ann Moore, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking Lot Greeters – Sunday Morning and Special Events Contact: Julie Scott, email@example.com
- Shuttle Bus Drivers – Sunday Morning and Special Events Contact: Michael Grant, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ushers – Sunday Morning and Special Events Contact: Ted Moore, email@example.com
- Youth – Sunday Morning and Evening Contact: Jason Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact Linda King, Volunteer Coordinator, email@example.com and 770.261.1750.