Charis Gallery (KAR-is), is located in Sanctuary Building (“A”) and spans the entire hallway. The Welcome Center (off the hallway) accommodates multi-dimensional fine art.
The Apostles Gallery is located in the opposite hallway. Kenneth Wyatt’s paintings of Jesus’ disciples (including Paul) are on permanent display. The Chapel Building houses two more art spaces. A growing collection of permanent art can be viewed in the Dining Room (Building B).
Questions? Contact Ann Moore at 770.261.1719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org