The Commons Project has opened a new door, inviting people into community with Christ and our neighbors. The Commons is accessible, inviting, and the centerpiece of our campus.
This improved space increases indoor and outdoor meeting space for children, youth, families, and seniors- both in the church and the surrounding Roswell community.
Additionally, this visual impact and campus accessibility have been improved to ensure we are a place of community and faith for everyone.
We are excited to share with you the key points of this project below.
Walkways around green space
Covered walkways connecting buildings (Phase 2)
Level grassy area for special events, receptions & buffets
Multiple gathering areas with wall seating
Raised performance area
Relocation of existing pavilion (with the blessing of Hagan family)
THE COMMONS RENOVATION COMMITTEE
- Dr. Tom Davis, Senior Pastor
- Jim Gebhardt, Committee Chair
- Charles Curtis, Project Manager
- Lori Walsh, Business Manager
- Vince Grosse, Finance Advisor
- Richard Lowenthal, Board of Trustees Chair
- Mike Picchi, Captial Campaign Director
See why we are so excited!
Click each picture to see a bigger version.