Christmas Gift & Craft Show
Festive gifts. Artisan crafts. Delicious goodies. You’ll find all that and more at the First Annual Christmas in July and RUMC’s Fourth Annual Christmas Gift and Craft Show. Find the perfect gift for anyone and everyone in your life; from kids to in-laws to teachers and anyone in between.
Our vendors offer diverse, high-quality merchandise for shoppers to purchase for their entire family, friends, and teachers.
Christmas in July
Saturday, July 17 from 9 am - 4 pm
Christmas Gift & Craft Show
Thursday, December 2 from 5 - 7 pm
Friday, December 3 from 9:30 am - 5 pm
Saturday, December 4 from 9:30 am - 3 pm
Registration for 2021 vendors is now open for both shows
If you would like to register to be a Vendor Booth please contact Michelle Harvin, email@example.com
Deadline to register for Christmas in July is Monday, April 12.
Booth Rental Information:
* Electricity is limited and will be prioritized based on need.
If you request electricity and it is not available, you will be notified prior to your acceptance.
* Booths may not be shared or sublet to another vendor.
* Six-foot folding tables are available for rental for $15 each. Please note there are only a limited number of tables, so please reserve with your application if you need to rent a table.
* Chairs are available at no charge. Please request on your application. (Max of 2 chairs per booth)
*Tents are available for Christmas in July Vendors who choose to have a booth Outdoors for $25.
* Vendors must be present in their booth for the entire show. We will have helpers coming around to relieve you for restroom breaks.
* RUMC Christmas Gift and Craft Show is a 2 1/2-day show. Vendors must be present for both days and must have enough merchandise for both days. No early take-down is allowed for any reason.
Check-In and Set-Up:
* At check-in, you will receive your check-in folder with your booth location.
* Students will be available to help you unload. A limited number of carts are available for your use.
* You will receive instructions the week of the show on which entrance to use based on your final booth placement, as well as parking instructions.
* A donation of an item for our raffle is a requirement of our show. You must provide an item with a minimum value of $25 that is a representative sample of what you will be selling in your booth. You will provide your raffle donation while checking in.
* All vendors will be provided with a password linking them to a boosted WIFI connection to be used by vendors only during the show to insure a smooth transaction process with payments.
* At check-in you will be able to turn in your money and orders for your lunch for both days. We will deliver your lunch to you at your requested time. We hope you will find this service very convenient and helpful.
Please contact Michelle Harvin, Vice Chair of the RUMC Christmas Gift and Craft Show, Vendor Outreach, with any questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-376-3467.