Roswell Student Ministry and Roswell UMC are proud to present the First Annual RUMC Christmas Gift and Craft Show
– Friday, Nov. 30 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. –
– Saturday, Dec. 1 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. –
To sign up to be a volunteer, please Click Here
Our vendors offer diverse, high-quality merchandise for shoppers to purchase for their entire family, friends, and teachers. 100% of the proceeds from vendor booth fees go to support our student mission efforts both domestically and internationally. Vendor List and Location
Our Cafe offers great sandwiches, snacks, and beverages at reasonable prices. We are excited to be serving food from Chick-fil-A, Thumbs Up Diner, Pizza Hut, Krispy Kreme, and other great restaurants.
Bring the Christmas spirit into your home with our bake sale treats, cash and carry poinsettias, silent auction items, and raffle prizes.
Registration for 2018 vendors is no longer open.
Please contact us for more information about the 2019 Second Annual RUMC Christmas Gift and Craft Show.
Booth Rental Information:
* Electricity is limited and will be prioritized based on need. If you request electricity and it is not available, you will be notified prior to your acceptance.
* Booths may not be shared or sublet to another vendor.
* Six-foot folding tables are available for rental for $15 each. Please note there are only a limited number of tables, so please reserve with your application if you need to rent a table.
* Chairs are available at no charge. Please request on your application. (Max of 2 chairs per booth)
* Vendors must be present in their booth for the entire show. We will have helpers coming around to relieve you for restroom breaks.
* RUMC Christmas Gift and Craft Show is a 2 1/2-day show. Vendors must be present for both days and must have enough merchandise for both days. No early take-down is allowed for any reason.
Check-In and Set-Up:
* Set-up will be Thursday, Nov. 29 from 12-4 p.m. To insure a smooth set-up process, vendors will choose from the following time frames to arrive/check-in and unload: 12-2 p.m. or 2-4 p.m.
* At check-in, you will receive your check-in folder with your booth location.
* Students will be available to help you unload. A limited number of carts are available for your use.
* You will receive instructions the week of the show on which entrance to use based on your final booth placement, as well as parking instructions.
* A donation of an item for our raffle is a requirement of our show. You must provide an item with a minimum value of $25 that is a representative sample of what you will be selling in your booth. You will provide your raffle donation while checking in.
* The building will open at 7:30 a.m. on Friday and Saturday morning for restocking.
* All booths must be ready to go by 8:30 a.m.
* All vendors will be provided with a password linking them to a boosted WIFI connection to be used by vendors only during the show to insure a smooth transaction process with payments.
* At check-in you will be able to turn in your money and orders for your lunch for both days. We will deliver your lunch to you at your requested time. We hope you will find this service very convenient and helpful.
Please contact Michelle Harvin, Vice Chair of the RUMC Christmas Gift and Craft Show, Vendor Outreach, with any questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-376-3467.
Check us out on Social Media