Roswell Student Ministry and Roswell UMC are proud to present the First Annual RUMC Christmas Gift and Craft Show on Thursday, Nov. 29 from 4-7pm (pre-show church members & volunteers only), Friday, November 30 from 9am-5pm and Saturday, December 1st from 9am-5pm. We have a wonderful, experienced group of volunteers helping us make our gift show the best around! We are seeking diverse, high quality merchandise for shoppers to purchase for their entire family, friends and teachers. A Bake sale and Christmas tree sale will also be taking place to insure foot traffic and a festive atmosphere! Award winning slow cooked BBQ sandwiches and a variety of other lunch items will be sold in our café throughout the show.
To sign up for the Bake Sale, please Click Here
100% of the proceeds from vendor booth fees go to support our student mission efforts both domestically and internationally. All booths are large and indoors. We offer a full-service cafeteria with lunch delivery available to vendors, plenty of available parking and student volunteers who will be available to help set up and tear down. Advertising will be in local newspapers, magazines, and social media as well as heavy marketing to local church pre-schools, senior living facilities, neighborhoods and local Roswell schools. We estimate 2000 in attendance to our show!
To participate, please Click Here
The application form as well as submission of the booth fee can be completed here. Booth sizes are either 64 sq. ft for $160 or 80 sq. ft. for $185. Table rentals are available for $15 each and electricity is provided.
Space is limited and a few booths are still available. Please register at your earliest convenience to insure participation.
This is a juried show. Vendors must provide 4 photos of their merchandise and at least 1 photo of their booth setup (Digital photos are preferred). Photos and the description of your merchandise along with your application will be used in our selection process. Please make sure the photos are a good representation of your merchandise. Please display all items in the pictures (For example if you have jewelry and accessories, pictures of both must be included. We do not need individual pictures of every single item. Photos will be used in our social media and will not be returned. We are committed to having high quality gifts in our show and will be selective in our choosing of vendors who will provide the best merchandise for our shoppers. If you are not selected to participate, your booth fee will be refunded in full. Please email pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
RUMC Christmas Show Information and Requirements
Booth Rental Information:
* Electricity is limited and will be prioritized on need. If you request electricity and it is not available, you will be notified prior to your acceptance.
* Booths may not be shared or sublet to another vendor.
* Six-foot folding tables are available for rental for $15 each. Please note there are only a limited number of tables so please reserve with your application if you need to rent a table.
* Chairs are available at no charge. Please request on your application. (Max. of 2 chairs per booth.)
* Once your application is accepted and processed there will be no refunds.
* Vendors must be present in their booth for the entire show. We will have helpers coming around to relieve you for restroom breaks.
* RUMC Christmas Show is a 2 1/2-day show. Vendors must be present for both days and must have enough merchandise for both days. No early take-down is allowed for any reason.
Check-In and Set-Up:
* Set-up will be Thursday, Nov. 29th from 12noon-4pm. To insure a smooth set up process, vendors will choose the following time frame to arrive/check-in & unload. 12noon-2:00pm or 2-4:00pm.
* At check-in you will receive your check-in folder with your booth location
* Students will be available to help you unload. A limited number of carts are available for your use.
* You will receive instructions the week of the show on which entrance to use based on your final booth placement as well as parking instructions.
* A donation of an item for our raffle is a required part of our show. You must provide an item with a minimum value of $25 that is a representative sample of what you will be selling in your booth. You will provide your raffle donation while checking in.
* The building will open at 7:30am on Friday and Saturday morning for restocking.
* All booths must be ready to go by 8:30am
* All vendors will be provided with a password linking them to a boosted WIFI connection to be used by vendors only during the show to insure a smooth transaction of process with payments
* At check-in you will be able to turn in your money and orders for your lunch for both days. We will deliver your lunch to you at your requested time. We hope you will find this service very convenient and helpful.
Please contact Michelle Harvin, Vice Chair of the RUMC Christmas Gift Show, Vendor Outreach, for any questions or concerns.
email@example.com or 404-376-3467.
Check us out on Social